Sunday 15 June 2014

Vma Recap

Vma Recap
So last night I eventually watched the VMA awards. Yes, this is a day late, pardon me. I benefit from some way of behaving about the fashions and other undertakings....1. Beyonce Fuss over news is the best statement to get up to me in a long time.2. Lady 'Jo Calderone' Gaga weirds me out. It weirds me out hard. I'm for the gaga-esque gender maleability, but this was just odd. She didn't break character on one occasion. It was strange to garner Gaga answer coming out of man body. I can't make up my mind about it. I be keen on this doesn't become like a statement now. That Gaga, what will she/he think of next?3. The Britney Spears tribute was a done and total mindF...in a good way. It was costumes and snippets of all her best peformances:Get More: 2011 VMA, MusicInform me you aren't blown way by that remarkable mashup. She was so scented full and deal, too. I think she's eventually back.....It's Britney, bitch.4. Katy Perry has with permission extinct to full-on famewhoring. I feel like she effectively just wants attention and acts unusually just while she can. This bums me out, I effectively liked her.I do love the green lint, but all of these were a diminutive strange to me. That third one (far right) looks like Betty Draper is headed to a Packers swift, right?5. Adele is so intelligent, it's just stupid.6. Shriek me implacable, but I don't want to see Chris Saut.He's viciously intelligent, I'll aspect, but he beats women. Not reasonably. Go prohibited.AND AS FOR THE FASHIONS...THESE ARE MY FAVORITES:Volumptuous as ad infinitum, this is a very high-class one for Kim K. Be fond of the sparkles, audiblyExcluding this bash looks candidly out of an Eddie Bauer sort out, I'm problem water down Jonah Appear. ALOT.Britney cold it very high-class. I don't converge if I would benefit from extinct with glittershorts, but she effectively does sound to be concentrated effort her act up. Yes, it's ludicrious. But, it's incredible and it's Mickey Mouse. Edition of love. Kreayshawn is very legendary.AND MY NOT-SO-FAVORITES...WTF, Nicki.Unproblematic with the teen facial hair, werewolf. Feel EDWARD.Ugliest statement I've seen in a long time, and yes, I'm speaking scarcely of the rub.Of course all the Pullover Shore-ites looked ironic, but effectively, what is this? Expound on, Deena.So, that's all, kind, what'd you think of the VMA's Sunday night? I love the VMA's. It may be my underling awards show.

Source: gamma-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment