Friday 8 April 2011

Akdong Musician Sweeps The Music Charts And The Hearts Of The Older Generation

Akdong Musician Sweeps The Music Charts And The Hearts Of The Older Generation
ARTICLE: Akdong Musician, what star have you come from?SOURCE: Sports Kyunghyang via NaverArticle that talks about how they're sweeping the digital charts even before their debut and how they're reviving the music market by garnering interest from not only teens, but every age group up to the 50s.1. [+540, -19] I hope AkMu wins2. [+467, -13] Just don't go to JYP. Look at poor Park Jimin. I just hope her contract is short so she can get out and go somewhere else.3. [+406, -11] The kids are ridiculously charming.4. [+371, -6] Yang Hyun Suk seems to have realized through two training sessions that AkMu is not a group you can touch and fix but just let loose. Out of the three, I'd prefer they go with YG. 5. [+340, -8] They have such a unique vocal color and a clear, emotional melody line. I really love it and hope to hear more from them ^^6. [+328, -5] They're more enticing than a bucket of fried chicken during your diet 7. [+330, -15] My ears seriously feel like they're being cleansed with their songs after listening to all that "standard gayo"8. [+318, -8] I bet my life that AkMu will be more successful than Bang Yedam9. [+279, -3] I feel like SM will turn them into a girl group style while Park Jin Young will obviously try to change them into his style... The best option is with YG. 10. [+230, -4] Stop singing self composed songs at a sh*tty audition program like that and save them for your own album release.. 11. [+219, -5] I don't even care if they get eliminated because they're already stars. 12. [+191, -7] I don't want them in a top 3 agency at all. They'll lose their image and become a product. Please just find an agency who will protect your right to freedom. -

0 comments:

Post a Comment