Friday 1 August 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question Is My Girlfriend Cheating Or Am I Just Being Irrational And Paranoid

Singles And Dating Open Question Is My Girlfriend Cheating Or Am I Just Being Irrational And Paranoid
This is a long distance relationship. The long distance part is suppose to end on the 12th when I come stay with her for 1 week. I do not have any actual proof of her cheating but she does a lot of things that make me suspicious.

1. I txt her and email her throughout the day. She almost never replies back. When she does reply back in the daytime its always once and very brief.

Yesterday I asked her about it and she said she had no minutes left on her phone. She then said she bought them latter.. this was when we were chatting latter in the evening. When we first started chatting in the evening I said, lets talk on facetime. She then said, she has not money for that. I find that to be odd as she can make calls and text but not chat on facetime on her iphone. Very strange.

Also, Today when I txtd her and asked, "whats up" she said, "I am at the counselor." I got nothing after that even though I have txtd her about 4 different times after that.

2. Every time we talked about my moving to where she lives she always brought up my living in my own apartment. I got her yesterday evening though, surprisingly, to say "when we live together".. something like that. This was after told her that evening that I cannot live apart from her. We would never be together and she could go away at anytime if we did and that's not acceptable.

3. When she does talk to me its only when its convenient for her. Like, yesterday evening.

4. She told me yesterday evening about an ex-lover who texted her that evening. She said she told him she has a boyfriend who she is going to marry. She told me she is being honest about that having happened. I told her latter to block him. She said, he keeps changing his number. I find that to be odd.

5. When she does chat with me its almost always me initiating it. me txting her or whatever.

6. I sent a lot of things in the postal mail and email about plans I am making and not failing because we failed to plan. She has always ignored them all. I planed things out very logically; visit first, then get apartment, then move my section 8 moved down to where she lives, then get married, etc. Never ever did I get anything back from her on any of that.

I could go on and on..



Reference: womanizer-psychology.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment