Saturday 5 July 2014

Nlp Training Helping You See Things In A Different Light

Nlp Training Helping You See Things In A Different Light
I attended NLP not knowing exactly what NLP is all about though having heard about it many times. However, after a few lessons, I realised that these are what we experienced in our daily lives. The NLP presuppositions though are just some assumptions made but I feel that it's all so real to me now that it is listed down point by point. It makes me understand why we can react so differently to the same situation, especially myself and my hubby. He's really practising NLP in his everyday life and thus a better person in many aspects. The intention setting exercise every lesson left a deep imprint in me as I realise that I do at times remind myself that I should align my activities, attitudes every day to the interaction I set in the morning. It has been useful to help me stay focus and not distracted in order to get things done. The Anchoring technique was another exercise that left a deep imprint in me. I was lucky to be the "client" for the collapsing anchor done by our NLP trainer Jacky. It really stacked up my positive states and till now I still touch my knuckle to be in that state of joy etc and I really do feel it. I guess it's really the experience of going through the techniques that we know how wonderful NLP techniques can be if applied appropriately. Also the NLP Perceptual position tool also allows me to see my relationship with my hubby is a slightly different perspective. It's amazing how this NLP technique really brings me out of my own shoes to see things from my hubby perspective. The funny thing is that I'm able to reply to myself in a positive manner as if I'm him. It makes me wonder how wonderful it would be if I can always see things positively from all different perspectives and I'll be a happier person. NLP Metaphor was another technique applied on me and I was really glad that the story my classmates shared with me really allowed me to feel how my mum felt and what I could have done better to improve my relationship with her. The NLP Reframing also makes me realise the way questions are asked enable us to see things differently and help ourselves or others to be not so stuck in our own situation and to see beyond. I guess the continuous practise of the various NLP techniques will definitely enable us to help ourselves so as to help others. Article by NLP Singapore Practitioner Ms Lee The post NLP Training - Helping You See Things In a Different Light appeared first on Best Singapore NLP Certification Training Company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment