Thursday 17 April 2014

Actress Funke Akindele Reveals Dating Two Men After She Left Her Marriage

Actress Funke Akindele Reveals Dating Two Men After She Left Her Marriage
Later than not the same speculations that Nollywood architect, Funke Akindele will be getting married tersely, she'd unquestionable she's in love and seeing faction.She spilled the beans to YES Mixed Publisher /Editor in Peak, Azuh Arinze INTERNATIONAL! Publisher/Editor in an trial in at the Cleft Ya Ribs show.Funke assumed she's been into two relationships as soon as she not here her marriage to Kehinde Oyedele few living back.According to her, the first one didn't work out but she'd like inspired on to just starting out.In the manner of is Funke Akindele getting married? I keep asking face-to-face that. I think it's not here to God. At first, I pleasing to get married without reflection. I was in a relationship. I hitch oh, this relationship is altar-bound. But no matter which happened lengthways the way and we are not together again. But I hug God will do it.Would you like to tell us what recently happened? No, let me keep that. But impart is faction I am seeing now. I pray it will work out.What do you want in a man? You can't get a far-reaching man. What I need is a good looking, mid, God fearing and hard machinist man.Has it been clumsy to find one? We meet a lot of them. Don't forget I am a nickname. Accurate will come like of the name, the fame; you plague to be slam. I am seeing one, and I hug it's real.http://www.nepicity.com/feeds/posts/default

0 comments:

Post a Comment