Friday 11 January 2013

Men Only Please Help I Have Really Messed Up This Time

Men Only Please Help I Have Really Messed Up This Time
How can you make someone who is jealous stop? He thinks I was flirting with his friends but I wasn't. I can see how he would think this as men flirt with me. He is mad enough to kill me just because I am being myself. What do I do now? Please some input from men here. Thank you. Men only please help- I have really messed up this time?

You can't do anything about a jealous lover. He has to overcome his own insecurities. Continue to be yourself otherwise, it would become a controlling relationship and that is never good. What he needs to do is trust you a little more. See I love it when my girl gets my friends all wound up. It reminds me of what I have. As long as neither one of you cross the line. If you were my girl I would not mind at all that you were flirt. Don't get upset when you see him flirting. Do you think he would kill you or is this a figure of speech?Men only please help- I have really messed up this time?

truthsee makes valid points. if you send signals that its ok to flirt with you then thats why you're getting the attention. if you put yourself alone in situations when you're husband is around and he observes this then why are you not with him at these gatherings. you say you're being yourself. does that mean flirtatious? if so then you're inviting these guys to flirt with you and your husband has every right to be upset. maybe you're not being honest and you secretly like the attention.

do not encourage these guys, walk away so they know its not welcomed and show the attention to your husband.

You say men flirt with you and there must be a reason why -? I know a women wants to flirt by her body-language/signals.. When you are around his friends think of these signals. How you dressing,acting, what signals you are sending. Ask your husband or someone non bias that is at these gatherings.

YOu might be being yourself BUT there is something you are doing that is saying - flirt with me.

You're just going to have to stand your ground and defend yourself and tell him he must back off when he gets that way. If after a few times he lightens up then mission accomplished...if not the relationship will never work. He's just that type and you can't have it. Good luck.

I don't believe you can cure jealousy.

If you think your life even COULD be in danger, you leave - no two ways about it. I always will suggest trying to stay together, but if your life is POSSIBLY in jeopardy, you protect it by moving on. Do it now!

Hey, the guys seems to have the same answer my dear...if he is a BF, leave him for another...if he is your husband, wow thats tough, you've made a choice, change your attitude and accommodate his request...true like what they say, jealousy cant change...good luck my dear...

If you think he might kill you call the cops, Someone who gets that jealous is someone you should divorce or break up with.

Reference: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment