Tuesday 8 November 2011

Favorjohn91Yahoo Com Favor On Filipinaeyes Com

Favorjohn91Yahoo Com Favor On Filipinaeyes Com
favorjohn91@yahoo.com

IP: 41.58.195.53 Nigeria

This is a Nigerian scammer, claiming to be an Asian lady in Hong Kong. The coating are stolen.

HE after that has dissimilar profile with coating of the extraordinarily woman, under the name 'favorbabe', after that from Hong Kong.

See you later to every man,in this site,i know your showing my profile. Solo one word,i can tell you grant,i am suitable and very significantly marriage minded woman. Tetragon,straight,kindhearted and loving. Your promising man to know me,for we know we only need one man/woman in our life...so be my man and lets be in charge of to know each out of the ordinary well,to be honest and straight...Thank you...Assign our search will end grant... Cosmos, age or colour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters a lot. I conduct a successful relationship requires trust, respect, open communication, listening, surrendering, understanding and of flood chemistry and the maximum love. Your match: No man is and atoll,lets be in charge of to know each out of the ordinary...if you are informed on me...abscond a message on me and i will oath you with good reason...I need to be love and be loved in recompense. I think maximum of us,this is what we are looking for....so no haughty playing cooperate, suit...!...i am in this site,to find the man of my life,my soul mate,my partner and bracket together for the rest of my life,,for every one of us has our invent....to grow old,together with their partner in life....message me if your informed to know haughty about me! I conduct in virtue and veracity.I'm looking for a soul mate, who will be my nearby friend. he has to be lovely, loving, kind, deep, honest, reliable, trust moral person with intelligence ability.


0 comments:

Post a Comment