Saturday 30 April 2011

Men Find Women Attractive So Let Get Over It

Men Find Women Attractive So Let Get Over It
I just watched an interesting video (below). I have posted one of this blogger's her videos before. I don't agree with everything she says and it's conflicting for me that she seems to be loved by the Men's Rights Movement who I mentioned before looks very scary to me. But when calm, and respectful people voice the arguments of this group I can see some of their points. But those points never really come across from their websites or videos because they filled by so much woman hating at the same time. Some of their issues fall flat because of the statements of their individual members who may actually be dangerous, misogynist men. So that was my disclaimer and also watch out because there is foul language in this video.I think the point is (that I agree with) that men naturally are drawn to physically attractive women and want to have physical relations with them. In the past there were few negative consequences for the men when they did that. I also believe that women try to look attractive to get the attention of men even though they deny it and sometimes get upset when men are attracted to them. Sometimes they just get upset because attract men they don't want or they attract men who don't want them for relationships.I wish women would stop saying that the only reason to look good is "for yourself" and not for anyone else because it makes women who want to attract men sound inferior, stupid, or less enlightened or something! They make it seem like a woman is wrong for trying to attract a partner or for wanting one at all! I personally find balance because I dress in a way that both men and I find attractive and that I do not find degrading or too uncomfortable. In the past women and men would readily admit that they wanted a partner and they wanted to get married but now people will actually call that stupid, desperate, old fashioned, or a sign of low self-esteem! I want a husband and a family and I am not ashamed to say that!Women are drawn more to men who can be providers and in the past (and present) there are few negative consequences for that. Women also like attractive men and we should stop acting like we don't objectify them to for physical or utility/provider reasons. I readily admit to this and I think it's natural and serves my purposes and the purposes of many others who are willing to admit the same. Women have their standards for a partner and so do women and men's reasons are no less valid than women's. I'm willing to work to meet a man's standards only if he is willing to work to meet mine...that to me is equality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment