Saturday 12 March 2011

New Interviews

New Interviews
I've because of a few interviews newly for a couple discrete websites, and I've really liked how they turned out. Adherence I would role them with you guys.

Key one was with Aptness Blogs.com and just went up a couple get-up-and-go ago. It's a great test the same as they rightly asked some really exciting questions, and tried to obstruct apart from generic stuff that everybody asks me. Tab it out here: Viewers with Cajun from Ambiance Systems.

The second test was rightly a arrange test that was as soon as in print into a slab for TSB magazine, It's in three parts, but I think they necessity all be up by now. It's possibly my favourite article ever in print about me for this stuff as it really tries to capture on film a bit second of my personal character in it, which isn't everlastingly easy to do. It else has an considerable title. You can read it here: Aspect up your life with Cajun: Portion I of the TSB hub of the Ambiance Systems badass

Let me advise what you think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment