Tuesday 22 July 2008

Love Sms In Hindi 140 Words

Love Sms In Hindi 140 Words
Pet SMS IN HINDI 140 Lecture - Pet MESSAGES

* HINDI Pet SMS MESSAGES

Kabhi lyf me nhi kahenge apko CU,

Rahenge sath hamesha ME ">LOVE SMS IN 140 Lecture

You hurted me a lot,

Similar you decieved me,,

But my time still rises up to make holy you continuously

* Pet SMS IN 140 Typeset

I miss you sugary brunette cake,

that took seven time to steam.

I miss you April Tint,

taking into consideration can I see you my block lover?

I miss you optimistic rainbow,

prickle come hastily to rub my be remorseful.

* Pet QUOTES Transcript MESSAGES

Pet is like a face,

Life is like a extravagant.

Pet is Life,

and Life is Pet,

ever because I saw you.

* FLIRTY Pet SMS MESSAGES 140 WORDINGS

Girls love is like a choclate.while its too sugary.

Caution:every choclate has an expiry date.

But boys love is like wine,no expiry date.

People As well Searches:

* antervansa hindi story
* powered by myBB desert: hay string
* Anter vansa
* anter vansa hindi story
* Power-driven by Recount Dashboard true attraction wiki
* anter vansa hindi
* come back quotes in hindi
* Power-driven by Recount Dashboard mr hay recipes
* powered by vBulletin desert: hay string
* Power-driven by Recount Dashboard desert hay string
* tubidy way to sms com
* rain sms hindi 140

1 comment: