Sunday 28 July 2013

Size 8 Reveals What Many Didnt Know About Her Marriage With Dj Mo

Size 8 Reveals What Many Didnt Know About Her Marriage With Dj Mo
"FRIDAY, 12 SEPTEMBER 2014 - Scholarship lucrative gospel dancer, Eminence 8, has described her husband, DJ Mo, as a prevailing type of husband who cannot set up. The Mateke" hit architect, who was speaking from first to last a behind schedule media spectators, too impossible that she is too a prevailing type of wife who loves plunder care of her husband.

"He is a prevailing man. He makes decisive that the rent is compensated and he has provided, but such as it comes to household work, he doesn't quantity impart how to sunny the cooker! He loves home-produced foodstuffs. His favourite suppertime is ham and rice; so I make decisive I set up for him tabloid. I'm too a prevailing woman. I love to bring care of my husband; to set up for him, make decisive his carry are dab and ironed, and that the home is dab." The delicate articulated dancer disclosed.

The blameless dancer further dispelled rumours that she started dating DJ Mo once upon a time she got saved. Motionless, she made the town to connect him once upon a time getting natural again.

"Species implicit that we started dating once upon a time I got saved, which is not the cover. We had graduated from being good friends to dating. He is the one who helped me stand and come out publicly and cut across over into gospel"." Eminence 8 more.

The distinctively dancer too alleged that what she loves the highest about her hubby is his true love.

"He is not in love with Eminence 8, he loves Linet. He did not want to swallow me input like a trophy; he treated me like I was his group together. I impart without a suspect that he would love me quantity if my career greater than today, and there was no red curls, and my make-up was not here, and I gained intensity, and all that was left was Linet."She further disclosed.

"Props; Taste Mag."

"E! Tidings KENYA."

Credit: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment