Friday 25 October 2013

Read My Lips How Lips Can Reveal Thoughts And Emotions

Read My Lips How Lips Can Reveal Thoughts And Emotions
When we talk about body language we normally speak of the gestures that are made with our hands and posturing. Sometimes we may even talk about the eye contact and what it says. Rarely do we speak of the lips and what they convey in the way of thought, feeling, and emotion. But rest assured that lips have a huge part in telling you what that person is really thinking! Lips have muscles running over, under, and around them. All of these muscles can work on their own which means you can make tons of different gestures with your lips alone. I know that all of my pictures tend to look different because I personally show a lot of emotion through my lips - and my feelings are normally quite clearly conveyed by the way I've positioned my lips. Instead of labeling all of my lip expressions (there are so many) I will instead talk about the general categories that everyone displays through their lip positioning. TIGHT LIPPED When you notice that you or someone else has a tight-lipped expression then you can bet that tension is the emotion behind them. Think of when you try to pretend to smile at someone you don't like; chances are that you are very tight-lipped instead of letting your mouth naturally open up. The emotion does not have to be anger or negative at all! In fact, sexual tension can cause a tight-lipped expression to appear. It can also indicate nervousness, as in a potential love interest who is scared to open up to you just yet. LOOSE LIPS The person who displays loose lips needs cheering up or to be left alone. A relaxed set of lips can indicate a sense of sadness or despair. Someone who has nothing left to give may let their bottom jaw relax and their lips sit apart. It's almost as if they don't have the energy to keep them together. Also, if you watch kids who get upset you will notice that their lips open up like this. Of course it may also be a sign of being relaxed, focused, or bored. I find that when I'm reading something and I'm really into it, bored or not, I'll discover that I've been sitting with my mouth wide open resting on my hand. BITING THE LIP Biting the lip has a few different meanings depending on the situation. It can be caused from being nervous or excited. We all know the common look of a woman biting her lip around a sexy man - it just means she's excited about being around him. It can also be caused when self-restraint is required, as in "Bite your lip so you don't say something you will regret!" It's an impulse we do when we feel like saying something we shouldn't. TENSE LIPS You know when someone is mad at you or upset about something when you see tense lips! These are the lips that are in a tight, pulled-in closed position. I often see this from my mother when she is mad about something I have said and is trying not to tell me what she thinks about the whole thing! I find that this expression is different from the tight-lipped because it's a little more sucked into the teeth and usually accompanied by a raised eyebrow. Want to know what your body language is telling the opposite sex? Check out the Relationship Circle's Blog at Your Relationship Site. Bellaisa is the owner of the Relationship Circle, a website that offers relationship advice on dating, intimacy, and relationship issues. View Article Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment