Monday 21 October 2013

Jimmy Petruzzi

Jimmy Petruzzi

*

MICHAEL SMITH

Awesome training by Jimmy Petruzzi, one of the top NLP Trainers around today! Jimmy took me all the way to NLP Master Practitioner and I learned a ton of new techniques and strategies, which I am using every day to great effect in both my personal and professional life. Highly recommended!

about a month ago

* "

*


Angelina Goodwill, Sedat Seals, Sam Bookman and 3 others like this.

*


Annie Chan Gantz awesome
December 1 at 3:37pm

*

JOHN TWIST


Really impressed with the NLP Diploma Training. Learned so much in a short time. Jimmy's style of teaching is so relaxed and effective. Highly recommended

about a month ago

* "

*


Louise Barker and Sheila Hadfield like this.

*

CARL NORMAN


I can honestly say that I am truly overwhelmed by the support and advice that I have received from Jim, his knowledge is second to non and his helpfulness is off the scale, never mind 5 stars, it should be 10! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

about a month ago

*

PAUL OLDHAM


Amazing course learnt a lot & was fun aswell

about a month ago

* "

*


Louise Barker and Adam Wests Tigers Burrell like this.

*

SARAH SUTHERS


FANTASTIC course and truly inspirational.

about a month ago

*

BECKY ROWE


The NLP Practitioner course is excellent. Highly recommended. I've come away with great skills & a forum to develop them further through the practice sessions. I feel like my life is full of new possibilities. I've gained clarity and identified new goals & ways to achieve them. That's got to be good right?! Thanks Jim

about a month ago

*

MELANIE COOPER


Fantastic training, I achieved so much and ticked so many things off my bucket list after learning about NLP with the Centre of Excellence. Thanks guys

about a month ago

*

RIZ SAINT RIZ


Jimmy is an astounding trainer - presenting overwhelming concepts in bite size chunks, so it's easy to understand and simple to put into practice with immediate affect and rapid results. Can't thank you enough! Would definitely recommend and will most certainly be back soon for more advanced training!

16 hours ago



*



SIMON BIRKEDALE


Jimmy Petruzzi is an excellent trainer! Turning a subject that could get bogged down in theory, into a fast paced, interactive, results driven course. He provides you with straightforward, yet extremely effective techniques. These can be usSee More

about 3 weeks ago

*

TONY BASHA


Highly recommended. Jim is one of the most gifted teacher's i have met. i have done many coaching courses around the world, But i can honestly say these courses have helped me be the coach i am today. i am working with elite players thanks to Jim and his amazing courses. Great guy and very fun. thank you for giving me the opportunity.

about a month ago

*

DAVID GO'SHAY


Was a really great enlightening experience learning life skills that i have put in practice every day since the very first session i took. I honestly wouldn't be the person i was without these set of skills that i honestly believe everyone should not be without! I highly recommend attending the courses and truly studying and practising each skills thats how you get better.

about a month ago

*

NICOLA JAYNE PARKER


I have recently completed NLP practitioner course with Jimmy and can honestly say it's one of the best courses I've been. The course content was very in depth and jimmy was an excellent trainer. Everything was explained clearly and the practical element really helped embed the theory. Excellent course, excellent trainer and I will be signing up for the master practitioner programme without hesitation.

about a month ago

*

KAREN ROGERS


Great course with excellent trainer (Jimmy Petruzzi)

about a month ago

*

DEM CALLISTO


Great course delivered by the best Jim Pertruzi I highly recommend this course.

about a month ago

*

NICK BLAKE


Emotional Intelligence - How it works and how you gain by using it. Enjoyed this e-book. Found the information presented in a way that was easy to understand and I intend to use the exercise in my work place next week. This will be particularly interesting as we have a new team member. My only criticism is that the book could do with being looked over by a copy checker as there are several errors.

about a month ago

*

LISA FOX


God knows why it gave you four stars, I definitely only highlighted one!

about a month ago

*

DEREK DOLAN


Jimmy Petruzzi is a brilliant trainer and a good guy. I have been on several courses with Jimmy and his extensive knowledge of the subjects he teaches shines through in his presentations. I would say that he has had a big impact on my life and I am most grateful to him for this.

about a month ago

* "

*


Alison U Calvert likes this.

*

FARRES LU'iSNAZ'aRIODELIM'a AOUN


I attended Jimmy Petruzzi's NLP seminars in Australia and over in the UK, and I have to say as a semi professional footballer I have learned so much about the psychological aspects of my game and it has really helped me push beyond and move forward into becoming a full time professional. Highly recommend Jimmy Petruzzi to all who want to excel in not only sports but life in general.

about a month ago

*

GARY LAVELLE


Just completed the NLP Diploma course. Excellent two days with Jimmy who was thoroughly engaging and explained everything at an easy level to understand. Have already had contact to progress on the practioner course and other, looking forward to them already. Would recommend it for anyone with even the slightest interest in furthering themselves, whatever their background or career.

about a month ago

*

MARIE CROWLEY


Great to see so many like-minded people making the time to meet up catch up and practice and develop their passion,See you in 2014

about a month ago

*

LEE KEARSLEY


Half way through the NLP Prac course and loving it. Like the structure and the fact we are getting loads of opportunity to practice the techniques immediately. Great delivery style Jimmy, nothing is too much trouble.

about a month ago

*

JOANNE RYAN


Just finished an amazing NLP Practitioner Course with the NLP Centre of Excellence - Sara Lou-Ann Jones & Jimmy Petruzzi are excellent trainers, I enjoyed it so much I will be back to do the NLP Master Practitioner soon!

over a year ago

* "

*


James Rolands likes this.

*

COLIN BELL


I did my NLP Sports Practitioner training with Jim a few years back, and the entire training was enjoyable, educational and really engaging. Jim is an excellent teacher, and has subsequently gone way above and beyond, helping me with various career and personal development challenges. I have also been to a couple of the workshops, which have been equally educational and enjoyable. I would be more than happy to recommend the NLP Centre of Excellence to anybody.

about a month ago



Source: quick-pickup-rules.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment