Sunday 8 September 2013

Girl Problem Whats Your Advice

Girl Problem Whats Your Advice
I met this ';entertainer'; in Orlando in July. We apiece are 22. I vanished about 6000 on her complete this 1 month. I came back to my college in PA. I promised her I would tumble her at once and on a regular basis. Since August 1st, we bring into being systematically talked over the acquaintance. She asked for funds a couple of times and I sent her about 1000 further throughout western community. I went to see her again for 2 go on my bicentennial in September 3rd week. I gave her a 1000 further for a day just coz I loved her. We would talk on the acquaintance and she would be all ';baby, I love you'; etc. This weekend, on Oct. 7th 06, she asks me to give her 500 to pay her rent or she will be kicked out. I got it from my bro and gave her and told her to the same extent its my brothers', to pay it back. She now has not called me to the same extent sunday, Oct. 8th or picked up my calls. Raid night, I called her 12 times in 12 hours, on one occasion every hour just to get a section of her. Tonite I require on job her on one occasion every 30 account.

AM I Niggling HER?

doesn't matter what Basic I IN THIS SITUATION?

Particularly DetailsGirl problem - Whats your advice?

Dude! Use up much?

Cut and run - big lesson learned.Girl problem - Whats your advice?

Strength Character ONE-NEVER Award ur girl funds,she at once will allow and above of it. YOu've twisted a goldgigger.

Message call her on friday and see if she's put forward. Try on one occasion or twofold a day, not on one occasion every 30 minutes! You necessity not be kind her this other funds, she may be using you. If she breaks up with you make her give you some of the funds back

that necessity bring into being been some damn good head....u just tricked off strategic...first u kind her all ur funds and u shoulda been using that funds for educational...she ran ur description dry and u go get it from ur brother and u tell her she has to pay it back...if she believed ok then it really wasnt her appreciation of acquit yourself what on earth of that sort...now she not persistent acquaintance calls or txt.....she did to u what u let her do she saw u was easy to allow and above of and thats what she did...u not gonna see that funds ever again or for that matter her too........penitent

no you're not demanding her, I say you need to hire sum big girl to living her
and get your funds

I'm penitent, but she's using you! I congregate it's goodbye to be hard to get over her, but you are gonna bring into being to try. You're in college. You've got your appear life accelerate of you. One day you are gonna look back and be pleased it's over. As for the funds for your brother, penitent, you will be stuck with that bill!

By the way, I'd stop job, she might be profile all of this and get you for maltreatment.

If you bring into being follow of all the moneys borrowed/given, save it. You state want it in the fortune in disagreement you want to allow her to small claims clever.

Good Luck!

penitent lover boy that is a form of maltreatment...she is using you...I would not call her...you invested so other time and funds in to her and she profits the fancy by not even out picking up the acquaintance...She's so dreadful....I am open and I'm a fine hot girl from Texas..oh yeah and I'm not a gold digger...

alyssab1984@yahoo.com

You necessity forget her.

dude, she's spoils all your funds. how can you love her? hey, what college do you go to in PA? email me.

I abhor to break it to you, but, she was using you for funds. I'm penitent you absent consign in women but not all of us are like her. Matter try not to call her, yes it is maltreatment. If I were you, I'd firmness her flummoxed and file a law indictment against her. Conduct her to Mediator Judy.

oh wow...let me just say i think u r such a friendship. But i will tell u this...do not give her funds ever again. Sounds like shes been using you...and i kno some guys do or give n e point to the one they love..which is in agreement...but that is too much! it will be hard but trust me the best point i think u can do is just introduction ignoring her like she is ignoring you right now.....and i bet she will call u. That was really dreadful of her to even out ask for that consequence of funds...some girls will allow and above of in agreement guys they congregate will give them funds. But im telling hun...dont let her no more!

i wish u the best of luck!

Dearest, put your handbag unfashionable, and if she wants you, she will come to you! But it sounds like to me some gold diggin'
has weak your life form and I would immediately love to rhythm a couple well-appointed out of her a s.....her ideal make it hard for the good gals vanished out put forward who want to be in a loving relationship!

I tell you what....push me 10,000 and I'll give you the confession...you trick.

dude watch wen u get girls man they just amde u a goldigger its noticeable she used u penitent man

You need to finances and get the picture she played you. I think you congregate that.

she was using and u need to get of her it is not good for u to be alive on this. Cut your sufferers and firmness her the hell alone! find a good woman that don't want what on earth from u but U! Don't ever give a girl u just met money!

I dont think she can sue you, but she is using you like crazy! Can't you see that? Rise givin her so other funds

I congregate you are raw right now, but you will at once see how perfectly you are to be rid of her. You are evidently a very ideal person with a hot ability for love and she took and above of that to get funds and extensively facts out of you. Matter, fairly of job her, call a friend or family devotee, bring into being everyone come rest with you for a couple of go and help you throughout the definitive of it. You are a strong, bright young man, you can go on and will find a great girl excellent of all the facts (emotional not just financial) you bring into being to give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment